CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

About Myself

My name is Anwar Aminuddin . I am 12 years old. My school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara. My favourite subject is Mathematics , Science and Bahasa Melayu. My hobby is to play the piano and read storybooks. I was born on the 17th of July, 1996 at the hospital called Ampang Puteri, at Ampang. Whenever I go somewhere, I like to collect key chains. I live at number 26, 4B road, Ampang Jaya, 68000, Ampang Selangor. My favourite food is roti canai and my favourite drink is teh tarik. I have 6 other family members. i have two sisters, one little sister and one little brother. I also have my mom and dad. My ambition is to become a computer programmer like Bill Gates. My goal for 2008 is to get 5A's for my UPSR. I also want to create my own website.

1 comments:

aref said...

Aref:you have a really cool blog. i hope you can teach me how to put in videos before i teach myself